Did you know that when you're pregnant Kraft mac and cheese tastes exactly like it did when you were a kid? It's amazing really. So you can consider this our announcement. Come April we're adding another one of these to our clan.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
Congratulations!
Hooray for a Dougal baby!
Congrats! I'm so happy for you! Hope you're feeling okay.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Congrats! And thanks for posting those photos of the the girls. Now THAT'S how I remember them!! Take care.
Congrats!!
Good thing mom kinda slipped and gave it away, or I'd be reading along your blog and be like, "WHAAAT!" Way to go, congrats :)
Congratulations!! Dougal #5! And hey, you know another Bonnie! This is Bonnie Lythgoe, and P.S. your girls look like they did when I knew them! Super cute.
Yeah! That's what they still look like to me too!
so fun! when are you due???
Hey, congrats! I came across a photo of you and baby Sarah the other day in my photo album from BYU days... ::sigh::
Congratulations! How exciting!! :)
Yeah! keep proving that needle test wrong! I love it! Good luck!!
Hoorah! I wish I could say get lots of rest, but that must be difficult. I do hope you're feeling better soon. :-)
Niki! I was just thinking of you and how much Virginia misses you, so I came to take a peek at your blog. So glad I did! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment